Strategy | Blockchain | Sales | Technology | Investment
Extensive international experience with multinationals, SME's & startup's that includes CEO, VP, director & non-executive director roles across Europe. Advisory, interim, projects and turnaround roles focused on strategy, sales, business development, technology and investment.
A number of senior positions with Hewlett Packard at both country and regional levels including EMEA client director responsible for $240m portfolio of telecom & media accounts (Inc. AT&T, Disney, TimeWarner). Leadership consistently increased revenue, margin and customer satisfaction, as well creating a number of successful joint-go-to markets resulting in multiple $500m deals (e.g Ericsson / HP Telecoms Outsourcing).
More recently successes include turnaround CEO roles in Central Eastern Europe (CEE), projects, angel investments, non-exectutive director and advisor roles including raising financing.
Advisor | Interim | Turnaround | Non-Exec
Defining and executing strategy, sales, business development, technology, alliances & partnerships for both multinationals & startups.
Recent projects include: blockchain, ICO advisor, ehealth, app development, cloud, IoT, Security (PiV, Network, client / server, payment), ecommerce, retail disrupution ...
- Advisory : Strategy, Sales, Blockchain, ICO
- Defining and creating Alliances & Partnerships
- Providing and managing sales & technical resources
- Solution Definition, Application Development & Systems integration
- Sourcing products & services to meet requirements & reduce cost
- Investment | M&A - Enabling Investment & Disinvestment
- Interim Management & Turnaround CEO